GO!

Love to pull on the leash!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cassie

Hyper - runrunrunrun- play with me!- run..

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 7:32am PST 
My mom doesnt like me doing it, but i do it anyway! Especially if i see a bird, i just run! my mom couldnt hold me once, so I ran and caught the bird. She didnt like it, and wasnt best pleased when i bought it back to her, she wouldnt play with it with me! anyway any tips to help her convince me to stop pulling on that leash?
[notify]
Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 12:46pm PST 
My mommy's trainer said we have to practice, practice. She said to start by doing it indoors where I have less tempations, then move to the front lawn and then the back and then walks in the neighborhood and finally the woods. I am a pretty good walker, but I almost ripped mommy's arms off trying to catch a bird. I am really focuing on learning the command "leave it". That's what mommy says when I see a bird. I try to listen.blue dog
[notify]