GO!

Do you have th cutest dog in the world?

Brady

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 10:28am PST 
Hello, this is Jessie Ward with Animal Planet and Powderhouse Productions.

We are currently in search of the cutest dogs in the world. Animal Planet thinks all dogs are adorable but we need more than the average cuteness for this special. We need you to videotape your dog being cute or doing something amazingly cute and post it to our YouTube link ASAP.

Your Web Video -
∑ What: Your dog(s) doing something beyond cute. Some examples include but are not limited to:
o water dogs
o odd couples (dogs and other animals)
o dogs and babies
o costume dogs
o techno dogs (dogs that love or hate technology, electronics)
o escape artists (climbing fences, escaping from their crates)
o dancing dogs
o talking dogs
o sleeping dogs
o dogs being dogs – everything else beyond cute!
∑ When: ASAP
∑ Why: Because your dog is the cutest and you want the world to know
∑ Who: Dogs of any kind or age

If Interested In Participating -
∑ Please go to the below link to upload your doggie video to our YouTube page website ASAP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDgvCE9gB88&feature=PlayList&p=525EB2 6ECFA7461E&index=0
∑ If you are not a YouTube member, you’ll have to become one – it’s simple and easy.

Once your video is uploaded please email us:
∑ Subject: Animal Planet DOGS 101 - Cutest – Your Name & Your Dog(s) Name
∑ Body of email: In the email please tell us a little about yourself and your dog(s) and provide your contact information. Attach a photo of you and your pooch together. Very important: include the name of your video and a link to your video.
∑ Please email me (Jess Ward) all the above information at: jward@powderhouse.net

If your dog is so adorable we can’t stand it, we will call you for a phone interview very soon and you might be considered for a TV special we’re producing! To find out more information about us, you can go to our website at: http://animalplanet.com/thecastingcouch/

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to talk to you in the very near future!

J e s s i e L y n n W a r d
Powderhouse Productions
212 Elm Street 3rd Floor
Somerville, MA 02144 USA
f. 1.617.629.0600
e. jward@powderhouse.net
[notify]