GO!

Need help with Transportating 3 small dogs From Anza Calif to PA

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 5:56am PST 
Hello,
Hi... I have a situation and I was wondering if anyone can help. I pulled 3 dogs out of a shelter in calif. They were moved to a boarding facility and then moved again. Now the person who is caring for them cant keep them. I'm afraid the dogs are getting stressed out. We have no place to move these dogs to in the meantime.
They are now in Anza Calif. Their final destination will be PA but I'm willing to meet in VA, Maryland, DC, Delaware if that makes it easier. The dogs were seen by a vet yesterday and now are certified to travel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you....
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '14 1:20pm PST 
Bump
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '14 10:26pm PST 
Have you gotten in touch with Kindred Hearts Transport? It's all volunteers... Good luck!
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '14 1:48pm PST 
bump
[notify]