GO!

Noah needs transport

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 10:52am PST 
Noah was rescued from a high kill shelter in the Dallas, TX area. He is currently being fostered in Dallas and needs transport to my home in Verona WI. I will be fostering him until we can find a permanent home for him in the Madison WI area.

I am seeking transport for Noah from the Dallas area to the Madison WI area. Noah is a 1 year old shepherd mix (possibly golden lab or golden retriever mix.) He is a sweet, smart, friendly (sometimes shy at first) dog who gets along with adults, children and other dogs. He has a crate and has been fully checked by a vet. He has no health issues or concerns. If you are able to assist with this transport, please let me know what the cost would be. We would like to transport asap because the woman who is fostering him has several dogs in her care- some with behavioral issues that require more intense training. Noah is ready for adoption.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 10:54am PST 
Here is Noah on petfinder:

http://search.petfinder.com/petdetail/25746645
[notify]