GO!

Trucker Dog Roscoe & his dad, Daddy D

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Carat, CGC

I jump wiff- Gwee, I jump fow- Joy!

Barked: Wed Nov 16, '11 8:37pm PST 
Hi. Momma is typin dis fow me, because I can't tawk vewy weww...as you can see.

It is with heavy heart and great sadness that Daddy D & trucker dog Roscoe died in a mobile home fire on 11-10-11. They lived together 24/7 & they died together, apparently. We don't know the specifics yet, but as soon as I hear something, I will let you know.

I am from Dogster Plus, and have had the pleasure of meeting Roscoe & Daddy Dave.

As of this moment, I've been in contact with Daddy D's dad & he's given me an address to which to send cards...and he's requested that donations be sent to a NO-KILL shelter in the Springfield, MO area. We'd like them to be sent in Dave & Roscoe's names. If you are able to, please pawmail me with your intentions, & I can give you all the address to where to send cards, etc.

RIP DAVE & TRUCKER DOG ROSCOE! IT'S BEEN QUITE THE PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 5:17am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:35am PST 
Dave was such an amazing person. hug We miss him very much.
[notify]

Hope

I have a FOREVER- home now!

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 8:55pm PST 
Do you have a link to the news story or obituary. This is certainly sad and disturbing news.cry
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 3:30am PST 
nothing has been released yet, they are still investigating
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 10:33am PST 
This is so sad. I loved reading his trucking stories. We talked a few times because my Dad was a trucker at one time. It was fun visiting with him.

Sending hugs to his family. So sad. hughug
[notify]