GO!

Transport from Miami, FL to Midland, TX

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Chloe

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 8:27am PST 
I am trying to save a 13 year old Dalmation that is in Miami, FL. I would love to have her but I am too far away. Could anyone help with transport?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=233947959972 948&set=a.200813439953067.53304.191859757515102&type=1&theater
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 1:37pm PST 
Perhaps if you plot out a route and break it up into legs you might get more volunteers. Most people wouldn't mind driving a hundred miles or so if it's highway or interstate.
I'm in the Florida panhandle and could probably help out through here.
Good luck, and thanks for trying to help a senior
[notify]
Molly

Yes I do have to- wag with my- whole body

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 10:30pm PST 
I could probably do Miami to Pensacola with a night stop over in Brooksville Florida. Has the dog been tested in a car. Just wondering I don't mind a car sick dog but it is nice to know in advance.
[notify]