GO!

**Transport HELP for Knoxville TN- Saturday July 30th**

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Sat Jul 23, '11 5:59pm PST 
Hey Dogsters, S'Wheat Rescues is in need of some transport help, smile

We are looking for an individual to pick up a dog in Oak Ridge TN (outside of Knoxville TN) and drop it off at another location in the same town, on Saturday July 30th around noon. If you can help with this go-between transport please email me directly at tiffany AT wheatenterrierrescue DOT o​rg.

We call these "go between transports". If you have never helped with a transport, but can't get into the "big" ones then here is your chance. It's basically a pick up and drop off.

This one is just outside of Knoxville TN.

We do have a transport contract that needs to be filled out, along with a copy of id and insurance card.

Plus, you can deduct your mileage/gas for helping us out smile

If anyone has any questions let me know. For privacy reasons I can't go into details, but will answer all that I can.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 4:05pm PST 
bumpers!
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 4:06pm PST 
oops dbl postred face

Edited by author Mon Jul 25, '11 4:14pm PST

[notify]