GO!

Transportation from Miami, FL to Portland, OR

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Efie

Obviously, I am- the Queen

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '11 1:41pm PST 
Hello Everyone,
There is a 9 year old German Shepherd, rescued from the Miami-Dade Animal Shelter that I would love to take as a foster/adopt. No one else seems to have shown any interest in this sweet guy, so his rescuers are seriously thinking of sending him to me in Portland. Here is George's story http://www.examiner.com/german-shepherd-in-national/a-german-shepher d-named-george.

Are there any transports - or volunteers - who might be willing to do a leg or two of a journey across country? Or, would someone be able to fly him across (although I worry about the heat the country is experiencing...) Please let me know if you might be able to assist. THANK YOU!
dog walk
Patricia
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '11 9:00pm PST 
If you come through or near Mobile Alabama I will take a leg of the trip.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '11 9:13pm PST 
this is a just in case but if you can't find transport your best bet wound be to fly him either early in the morning ( round 5am ) or very late at night( round 12 or 1am) after the heat wave passes.
[notify]

Molly

Yes I do have to- wag with my- whole body

Barked: Sat Jul 23, '11 10:26pm PST 
I might be able to get him a ride from Miami to Tampa and then give him a ride halfway to mobile Al. Unfortunately half way is all I can afford in gas lol. My bf is in miami regularly so let me see what I can do. Also there are affordable air cargo rates you might want to call airlines and see.
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '11 1:47pm PST 
if he makes it to iowa, count me in
[notify]
Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 10:33am PST 
His rescuers can contact On the Road Again Transport group
Yahoo Groups: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OnTheRoadAgain/
[notify]