GO!

URGENT! Short trip from Dallas, NC to North Charlotte, NC

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Toboe (Toby)

Loyal Protector

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 1:53pm PST 
Hi all! I am in need of transport for a dog from the Gaston County Animal Shelter in Dallas, North Carolina to North Charlotte, North Carolina. I am going to foster this dog and find her a home, and have a few rescues who may be able to pull her but she will need transportation from there to me. (I do not have a car at the moment.) If anyone is in the area and can do this, please let me know ASAP! This dog does not have much time left, and she has a safe place to go!!

She is a two year old Australian Shepherd mix. Probably about the same size as my Toby, so maybe about 55lbs. She has a "gold" rating for superior behavior, health, and temperament so I wouldn't imagine her causing anyone a lot of problems for the short drive. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to do this to save her life?

Here she is:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5286/aussiedog.jpg
[notify]
Uno

I'm huntin'- wabbits

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 7:04am PST 
Hey

I live in Asheville, but I'm going to Charlotte to see my family for the holiday and I pass through gastonia on the way, I'd love to help you out, but I will have my dog with me in the back seat, so if your pup fits, I dont mind in the least bit. I will be leaving either tommorow (wed) after 2 pm, or thus. morning.

Please p.m. me
[notify]