GO!

Transport Needed Mid May or After from Shreveport, LA to Buffalo, NY!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 8:18am PST 
Got your pmail and responded, Boudreaux. Norwalk CT is south of me, but still do-able. Depending on what time of day the transport gets in to Norwalk, I can hold the pup overnight before the next leg of the journey if need be.

Good luck wishes for Matzo and his soon to be new family!hug
[notify]
Boudreaux - In Loving- Memory

Die Cancer, Die!

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 9:48am PST 
We are going to try to fill the transport the whole way instead of using the service. The service would have him on the road for 4 days...if we can get volunteers to cover legs, we could do it in two days, stressing him out less.

The Southern legs will be the hardest to fill because they are longer - there are fewer cities along those routes. We are aiming for the weekend of June 11 and 12. Here's how we have it broken out now:

June 11
Leaving Shreveport, LA to Arkadelpha, AR 3 hours - Driven by Foster

Arkadelphia, AR to Memphis, TN 3 hours

Memphis, TN to Nashville, TN 3 hours

(Overnight needed in Nashville or Louisville, KY
June 11 or 12
Nashville, TN to Louisville, KY 2 hours 45 minutes

June 12
Louisville, KY to Cincinnati, OH 2 hours

Cincinnati, OH to Columbus, OH 2 hours - Possibly filled

Columbus, OH to Cleveland, OH 2 1/2 hours

Cleveland, OH to West Seneca, NY - Driven by Adopter