GO!

Allentown, PA Overnight Needed for Transported Pup

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 7:11pm PST 
wave Cain's Catahoula puppy, Shuge, is due to fly in on Tuesday night to Allentown, PA, but her foster (in Reading) is not available to pick her up until Wednesday. We thereby need somewhere Shuge can spend the night, being picked up the next day by her foster. She is a "porch dog puppy," easygoing, gets along with everyone, current on everything and in excellent health. Please let me know if you can help smile
[notify]
Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 9:20pm PST 
Hey - I emailed you back earlier today. The transport portion (even if its only 2hrs) is a stretch for me since I have the old man foster who really can't be left alone for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

If you have someone to bring this pup closer to Scranton (within a half hour or so) I can overnight her.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Sep 19, '10 4:43am PST 
I can take Shug to 476/80 below Wilkes Barre if you could meet me.....
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Sun Sep 19, '10 5:37am PST 
Actually I could meet you at 80/81 I'm heading west on 80.....
[notify]
Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Sun Sep 19, '10 6:31am PST 
that would be perfect.

I'll wait for Tiller's go ahead - but get in touch with her via email and she can email me details.
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 10:44am PST 
Did this go through alright?

In the future if there are any West PA transports, let me know. Lilith's breeder said she's more than happy to see what she can do.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 8:35pm PST 
Yes, it went fine! Thanks to Turner! I don't why his mom thinks Southpaws is HER hero....she gave a beyond generous donation, filled half of the TX-LA legs, and babysat Shuge until our foster showed up. I'll absolutely keep that info on Lilith's breeder in pocket....that is GREAT to know!
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 9:03pm PST 
Great to know! Carolyn and I both hope that the " 'Cat" gets to a great home!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:03am PST 
I can also cover Western PA (Williamsport) to Lake Erie and on up to Buffalo, NY if EVER needed!!

And by the way - I still believe you guys are MY hero!! happy dance
[notify]

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 8:56am PST 
I still say you please way too easy laugh out loud

Donald, "my" scissor-eared Pit puppy arrived yesterday. Enjoying a rescuer's guilty pleasure. My GOSH is he stunning....snow white, ice blue eyes, very athletic but feels like cast iron if you put your hands on him. Mushy snuggle bunny, totally unaffected. Have people beating down my doors for him, so he will have a good life for sure. My MAIN adopter has been in Doberman rescue for a while and has rehabbed some dogs working alongside a behaviorist, but her daughter has enrolled in dog trainer school....with mom's support and envy alike wink....and she really wanted a Pit to take along with her. Very much has a passion towards bettering public sentiment towards Pit Bulls. He could not be a better candidate, for he is such a stunning dog but with the chopped ears bears the markers of what these dogs go through. LOVE this puppy!

Cain's Fat Boy is here, too. Have not a CLUE what his breed mix is. Hound body, but small and doesn't look like a hound much at all in the head. A very wise, fun, easygoing puppy....great first dog sort of a boy.

So that's where I am at! Thanks for the transport info!!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2