GO!

PA Transport Assist Needed!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 12:18pm PST 
We need to get Cain's Catahoula to her foster in PA. She is arriving on a Pilots for Paws flight in Pittsburg, either Tuesday/Wednesday of this coming week, and needs to get from Pittsburgh to Reading. If anyone can help, please bark up, and THANKS!
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 3:36pm PST 
I spoke to Lilith's breeder (she is in Pittsburgh) and she said that she can meet and pick up the pup. As there is no legs defined yet, she said she can do that and then go from there in terms of planning (implied that she could keep the dogs for a few days while something is pulled together). If you still need this done, let me know where and when.
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 3:56pm PST 
Oh, and she told me just now that Friday morning she will be heading to Carlisle, PA (1.5 hours outside of Reading) for a dog show, so she can take the 'houla pup to there.

Let me know if this will help!
[notify]

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 3:56pm PST 
Oh GOODIE! I can't believe how big your state is. Those locations are hours apart....this would require far less coordination. Thank you!!!!

I've got time for nothing today, but a Rottweiler puppy (have been looking!!!!!) showed up extremely recently (yesterday) at Cain's local kill shelter. I haven't even had time to email yet today, but she might be able to snatch that puppy for your people. She's a girl, but other than that? I am putting her pic on Tiller's page right NOW! I don't think she is purebred, but ONLY because her brother (who is cute, cute, CUTE!) has some white on him. Tell me what you think.
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 4:13pm PST 
Oddly, I can see your post now here on my phone but not on my work computer! !

Dogster sabotage at work ..??

Anyway, she just confirmed that she can pick up the pup when he gets in, hold him until Friday, then take him to Carlisle for the exchange.

Let me know when he's getting in and where, and his details like shots, crate, temperament, etc. and I'll forward them onto her.

PA is no longer my state, but I know how big it is! We drove clear across it just last week!

re: Rottie or Rottie cross.. Will forward it on and let you know asap... THANK YOU.

Edited by author Thu Sep 16, '10 4:15pm PST

[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 4:41pm PST 
Tiller, is Darcy going to be on this flight? Duncan e-mailed me and said Allentown, NJ - almost 9 hrs away from me.... Pittsburg would be perfect - around 2 hours...

Please advise me....

Thanks!!
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 4:48pm PST 
The latest word is that the flight arrives Tuesday evening in Allentown, NJ. So, now getting the dog to the foster in Reading PA is a non-issue (since that is close by). But getting Darcy to you, Turner...it sounds like we may need some help!

Where in PA are you located?
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 4:58pm PST 
I know Allentown, NJ - where is the airport - There is an airport in Robbinsville, NJ - small one. There is an airport in Allentown, PA which is about 4 hours from me and right up the road from Reading. If it is in PA I need the arrival time so I can get up before the sun and leave.....
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 11:35pm PST 
Let me know so I can tell Lilith's breeder if she needs to stay on standby in Pittsburgh or not, either way. Thanks!
[notify]