GO!

We Need CRATES!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 6:56pm PST 
I am bringing this topic of the Texas thread to more apparent attention smile We have Dogsters all in line to help transport Cain's fosters to Louisiana, and from there they have a booking to get up north, but now we just need crates in Texas somehow, to start them off on their journey. This is the last step before we can make this happen, so if you can be of assistance, please let me know smile
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:07pm PST 
Not helpful, but my sister/Chuffee's mum still has the crate from an earlier transport up in CT!

We can donate towards crates in TX if possible.
[notify]
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:09pm PST 
Probably not helpful either but I have a crate in covington you could have...
[notify]

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:33pm PST 
What about shipping crates? I mean, I have some HERE. Obviously if you buy them online they would ship them TO you, so there has to be a way, right?
[notify]
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:37pm PST 
Well, they break down so you should be able to take one to UPS or FEDEX or similar to send right?
[notify]
Isabelle RIP

Pumpkin Pie- Puppy 2009-2010

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 9:08pm PST 
Might not help but we have one in MI. We might be able to ship if it's not too expensive.
[notify]
Mia & Dot

the Sisterhood

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 9:37pm PST 
Posted in the other thread, pmail me addy if you want me to send.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Mon Sep 13, '10 2:58pm PST 
where ever this transport starts (TX, right?), they could see if the area has a Freecycle up and running online, or craigs list.

Sometimes, garage sales are a gold mine as well.

Good luck.

We have crates as part of the adoption fee (for our transport mill dogs that is).
[notify]