GO!

Transport Needed: Omaha to Kansas!! Please help!!!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 5:12pm PST 
Hey guys, Iam posting this because Iam in need of some help. The shelter I volunteer at recently adopted out a dog, one of my favorites, to a family in Omaha. The family drove down to us (Mission Kansas) to adopt, but a few days later called to say one of the family members had developed severe allergies to her and needed to give her back. Only issue, is that she needs a ride! Her name is Charms & she is wonderful!!! She is a little brown dog (about 30 pounds or so)and we guess her to be a Shiba/terrier mix. She is great with other dogs, loves people & children but not cats. She would be a very easy transport. If you can help please let me know ASAP because she needs back soon and I will get you on contact with the shelter manager. Thank you so much!blue doghug
[notify]
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 1:25pm PST 
Bumping this up for you. I live near there, wish I could help, but I don't drive yet. Wishing you luck!
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 3:55pm PST 
Thanks Maggie Mae!blue dog
Well luckily Charms didn't have to come back. After that day their allergies went away and have not come back! They think that since they spend most of the day at the shelter, that they had the reaction because of the cats. They say that Charms is doing great and the love her. Thanks again!
[notify]

Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Sat Oct 16, '10 7:32pm PST 
Oh, good, Murphy!!!

Cats'll do it big grin My parents used to think they were allergic to dogs, turns out it's only cats and most weeds, so if the dog had been rolling in the grass, they're eyes would get itchy, etc.

I'm so happy this pup can keep her home!

snoopy
[notify]