GO!

Urgent! NYC area!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Nalla - CGC, TDI, Service Dog

*wiggles*

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 7:58pm PST 
Can anyone foster a white akita mix for a few days? She'll be put down. I'm going to go spring her from the shelter tomorrow morning. After that I can't do anything. I can't have any more dogs in my house.
Can anyone help out?
[notify]
Sophie CGC- CSD

da da dada da da- BAT DOG!!!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 11:47pm PST 
There is a place if no one will step up now to foster her for a short time. There is someone to get her out of the shelter and needed a foster home until next monday. She was set to die today and I cannot let that happen. I've already had people interested in fostering or possibly adopting her. Now we just need help with the transport. She needs to be transported from NYC to Tolland, CT off of 84 on tuesday aug 23. If anyone can help please email brighthorizon@comcast.net
[notify]