GO!

HELP! Need transport from Lake City, FL to Florence SC on Thurs., 8/5

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Lilli-putian-

I'm little but- MIGHTY!

Barked: Tue Aug 3, '10 7:12am PST 
for Lake City shelter dog adopted by a wonderful family in Torrance, CA. Dixie has transport from SC to AZ, IF we can get her to Florence, SC (I-95) this Thursday, so she can overnight with driver and leave on Friday morning for AZ. I have tried EVERYTHING! This is a 6 hour; 5-6 leg transport - would be a cinch if on a weekend, but we need someone who doesn't have an 8-5, M-F job to step up and help drive Dixie to her destination.

Dixie is a 9-mo. old, 42-lb Rhodesian Ridgeback mix dog with a SWEET DISPOSITION; good with everyone, including children, dogs & cats (so far.) Healthy, HW negative, spayed, UTD on shots, traveling with health certificate, crate, toys, food, etc.

Please email me at ninachowd@aol.com if you can help!
[notify]