GO!

Utah Dogsters, next weekend- Sunday the July the 11th

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 7:03pm PST 
I thought I would start a new thread, as the date has changed, and we need to be more specific...

Drake has been bumped around but Beth (our Lead transport coordinator) has really been working hard.

We are currently stuck in Utah! BOL! Drake would be traveling in the area July 11, which is a Sunday. Most likley he would be traveling on Interstate 70 and Interstate 15.

If you know of anyone, or would like to help a pup in need, please email-- beth@wheatenterrierrescue.org

Thank you,
Tiffany

If you have never participated in a transport, here is your chance. It is a very rewarding experience. When it is all said and done a puppy mill dog will have his very own furever home hug
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Wed Jul 7, '10 7:17pm PST 
bump! just in case! He's soooooooooooooooo close to his new home he can almost taste it! BOL!

If there are any Utah Dogster's....Help! dog
[notify]
♦- Hansome Jack- ♦

laid back- Hansome Jack

Barked: Wed Jul 7, '10 9:22pm PST 
Where is his final destination? No promises but maybe I can be of some help.
[notify]

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Thu Jul 8, '10 10:13pm PST 
Jack, sent you a pmail!wave Hope it works out...dog
[notify]
Rocket&Cassie

pointydogs- represent!

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:54pm PST 
Feel free to PM me, I have helped with many transports throughout the state and have the room and the time to help that day.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:16pm PST 
Thank you Rocket & Cassie, I think Beth had to call it. Nice to know you are out there thoughwink

If she is still trying to get the run together I'll let ya know.wave
[notify]