GO!

VA to MI (or IN, OH, IL, WI)

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Smokey

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 8:14pm PST 
Okay, so this is all new to me. I'm trying to rescue a dog in SW Virginia, and I live in Southeastern Michigan and I have no way of getting her here all by myself. I'd be willing to drive up to 5 hours to meet someone and pick her up. WI, IL, IN, OH, or MI would work. She is scheduled to be euthanized tomorrow (6/24). Someone at the rescue group is going to try and get her a reprieve or she can possibly put in her in boarding. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm desperate!
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 12:28pm PST 
I live about an hour south of the Michigan/Indiana border. My job doesn't allow me to travel far from the home (I could maybe travel an hour, possibly up to two but that would depend on the day), but I could easily board a dog overnight or however long is necessary if someone could get her to me, if there is a need for that.

Edited by author Thu Jun 24, '10 12:28pm PST

[notify]
Sebastian

Wake me up for- dinner

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 7:56pm PST 
Where in VA? I live in charleston west virginia.
[notify]