GO!

HELP me get my Dogs before my Ex kills them.

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jades- Twinkling- Gunner

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 12:26am PST 
my 2 Chocolate Labs are in Olympia Wa with my ex wife. She siad she had to have them and i let her keep them when we got divorced. Now has decieded she is going to put them down if i dont come get them ASAP. I am in Missouri. I am A Unemployed Disabled Veteran and cannot afford to fly or Drive to WA State. Is there amy way someone or a group can help me to get my JADE and ROse back from her before she kills them. She has given me a ultimatum as of today june 24 June 2010. JAde is 11 years old and Rose her puppy is 9. She is willing to end their lives becasue like everything else it has becoming boring to her. I live near the water and have a noce yard here and they can live out their lives with me and be happy. Please help. my email address is PBissen79@gmail.com
Thank you
Patrick Bissen
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 4:16am PST 
Hi, So sorry. Figure out a rout with about an hour and a half driving time between stops. If you come through my area, Mobile Alabama I would be happy to help.

Look for the number of a humane society/rescue near where your dogs are and call/email them. You will need a little time to organize the transport. Maybe a rescue in the area could arrange to keep them for a week or so until you can get them on the road.

Maybe ask for suggestion in the adaption/rescue area. Someone there may know of an organization that could help.

hug good luck
[notify]
Beau

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 1:00pm PST 
I would suggest posting in craigslist along the route areas. I just rescued my 2nd dog, Beau from being euthanized this week in Snow Hill, NC to State College, Pa using the site.

I would also recommend shelter transports in the areas they arent super expensive (like the professional pet movers are).
[notify]

duke davis

\\\\\\\'\\\\\\\'- LOVIN- CHEESBURGERZ!!!!- !!

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 5:09pm PST 
please post or notify all of us about the results i will at least prey for you to get help does she even care about them it sounds like she cant stand them anymore and will do anything to get rid of them god bless you and your dogs

- autumn(duke)

Edited by moderator Tue Aug 10, '10 2:41pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Hailey

My Name is- Hailey

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 11:51pm PST 
Wow. That is insane! I can't believe somebody would actually be that cruel!
[notify]
Pippin

Grrrrrrr

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 7:40am PST 
Lots of people are really cruel. In my area, 160,000 dogs are turned in to the shelter every year. 140,000 of them are killed.

Someone left me on the side of the highway to die when I was only 5 weeks old and someone left Briz at Christmas time during a hard freeze out with the garbage to die.

Sometimes I think the world would be better off without us. cry
[notify]
Bailey

Beelzebub in the- nicest way!

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 10:48am PST 
Wish I could help, I live in the East Bay of California and would be able to drive a few hours. but its a little out of the way by looking at a direct route on map quest. let me know if you find a route that comes close.
[notify]
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 10:50am PST 
hug Patrick, come up with a route from Olympia to your home in Missouri. If it ends up going near Salt Lake, I'd love to help and give your precious babies lots of love, too!

Send me a pmail if you need my help. Also definitely check Craigslist.
Lylah

The harder I wag- the more friends- I have

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 11:22am PST 
We could help get them through part of Idaho, if they head to Salt Lake.
[notify]
In Memory Of Fade To Black

God needed a- perfect angel- like you.

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 3:22pm PST 
As could I. Depending on where in Idaho. After the end of July, I'll be up North. Before then, Down South. Let me know. I'd be willing to do a leg.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3