GO!

Job Question

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 3:56pm PST 
This question has been floating around our house for a while: If you had to get job what kind of job would you get? I know there are doggies out there that have jobs but what about the rest of us? My mom thinks I should be a wal-mart greeter. One of my dad's friends thinks his dog should be a proctologist. So what kind of job would you have?
[notify]
Hank

MUDSTUFFIN!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 5:07pm PST 
My "job title" is Activities Director. I'm responsible for getting Mom up in time for work.( so I can have my breakfast) Some days are "Nap days. Sometimes we gotta get out to Petsmart, Bookmans or the dog park. Mom needs to get in shape. Since she had pnuemonia, the dog park wears HER out.
[notify]
"TESSA"

Born to Sniff- the Ground!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 5:53pm PST 
I have decided I would be a pizza delivery gal. I could smell those pizzas all day long and instead of giving me a tip, I would ask for a piece of their pizza. Now that would be a great job! BOL!!!! Ow-oooh!
[notify]

CHLOE (Feisty Little Furkid)

I Am Gorgeous- and I Know It!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 6:16pm PST 
Well, I think I would like to be an acrobat! I can jump from chair to table to kitchen counter and couch all in one leap!!!! BOL!!!! I can bounce on the bed and jump real high and catch a toy. I walk on my hind legs and jump straight up in the air on my hind legs. I am a limber little pup so I know I would be a limber human gal!

Thanks Dot for this great idea!!!

Chloe the Amazing Acrobatic Schnoodle Doodle BOL!!!
[notify]
Balder- Amicus

I catch birds

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 7:03pm PST 
We had this question a while back or one similar.

So...........I'm stickin' with my original response.

A guard in a cheese factory. Or better yet a Cheese taster.big grinway to go
[notify]
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 11:44am PST 
you all are so funny! I'm surprised no one wants to be a cook. Ok maybe we'd just eat all the product!

Mom says I should work at Wal Mart, but.....A few years ago the water company was digging up my street. Every morning the work crew would stand around in a big circle talking about the job and I would stand right in the circle with them. And lunch time was the best! Those water company guys sure knew what a good lunch was. So my dream job would be to work on the water company road crew. I'd turn all the leaks into mud holes
[notify]
Molly

"Throw the ball- already!"

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 6:27pm PST 
my brother and I have several jobs....

1) Doorbell
2) taste-tester
3) vacuum
4) mom warmer-upper smile we crawl under the blankets and snuggle with her when it's cold out
5) alarm clock - we want breakfats at 7am....not 7:01! ever wake up to two Dals licking your face and staring at you? it's annoying at first but quickly becomes funny! Big eyes and wagging tails, gets me everytime...

but if we could have "real" jobs I think we would be good body guards. When we are near our cousin (mom's human niece who is only a couple months old) we each sit on one side of her and watch over her. We are very good protectors and we take that job very seriously.
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 6:31pm PST 
I am reaaly good in the kitchen...I can tell when the oven is the proper tempeture ofr cooking and I can tell when the oven has done its thing with the food and is ready.
[notify]
Lady

woofs and kisses

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 3:48pm PST 
BOL big laughbig laugh I've often said that Lady should be a Walmart Welcomer. Her current job descriptions include:

snoopy Barking at the door when people knock
snoopy Sniffing people when they come in the apartment
snoopy Nosing Delivery People in the elevator (especially if they are delviering pizza)
snoopy Herding the cat back into the apartment when he goes out into the hallway big laugh
snoopy Refereeing any play fighting
snoopy Keeping my seat on the couch warm
[notify]
Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 6:10pm PST 
Food tester!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5