GO!

Pet Friendly 4x4 cars or trucks?

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Bam-Bam, CGC

Lil' Rubble

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 7:46am PST 
I recently sold my Element. I really thought I'd drive it forever, but a coworker offered me quite a bit above what I owed. Now I drive a 2012 dodge durango. I love it! In the Element, the dogs took up the entire back so if I traveled, my luggage went in the passenger seat, which meant no room for passengers. In the Durango, Bam and Reyna fit behind the second row with the third row folded down. It also has rear air, which the Element did not. The materials on the interior aren't as dog friendly, but a cargo liner helps with that.
[notify]
Tuck

CHIC CH. Tuck- CDX TDX RN VNEX- TDI SAR-W3

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 4:51am PST 
I covet the Ford Transit as a dog car. But it's not 4wd. No 4wd.. no Transit. I hope they fix that
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 5:22pm PST 
My mom has an 05 Durango that the parents take camping with the camper. They bring Zoe and when I used to come with Kashmir, it had plenty of room for them. She really loves it, but it gets alot of wear and tear from camping but has held up through 6 years. way to go Ive been looking for a dog friendly SUV for when i pay off my car. happy dance
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2