GO!

Moving out with my dog

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Zoe

What kind of dog- is that? A black- one!

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 1:40pm PST 
Hi All,
I had posted about this a few months ago, but the time is actually coming soon. I rescued Zoe a little over a year ago, and since then we've both been living with my parents. My fiance and I just bought a house, and Zoe will be moving with me when I go. I'm concerned about turning her world upside down. She's used to having my mom home part of the day, and her "people" are myself and my parents (though if she had to pick her next favorite person, I think she would say my fiance.) We both work full time, so we'll need to transition her to being alone a good part of the day. (About 8 hours- i leave for work a few hours later, he gets home about an hour before me, neither of us has crazy commutes.) The new house is
[notify]