GO!

Most dog friendly places in America and Canada.

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Sep 5, '11 11:42pm PST 
I've been to Carmel with Fenrir. It was very dog friendly and a good time. We even stayed in a hotel right on the beach

CA definitely has a lot of dog friendly places.
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 12:21pm PST 
My town, Coeur D' Alene, ID, is Dog Fancy's most dog friendly town this year. LOTS of mountains, lakes, and in downtown, you can eat with your dog on the patios. There's a dog park that is pretty good, and a lot of people love dogs. City Beach isn't FANTASTIC about dogs, but you hike Tubbs hill and Dogs LOVE it!
[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 2:50pm PST 
Thanks so much for all the responses! big grin

I'm planning away! Lol!!!
[notify]

Duke

Squirrel Hunter

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 7:19am PST 
I'd have to second New England. If you're looking for some city life, Boston is great. The city, itself is pretty walkable. Dogs are allowed on the subway, buses and at most restaurants with outdoor seating. Plus, there are plenty of state parks within an hour drive for off-leash hiking.
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 1:55pm PST 
Breckenridge Colorado.

This is a place where you are going to see dogs in shops, dogs being walked, dogs all over the place. It's almost like your in France. The town is lax on dog related regulations. A lot of bars/restaurants will allow you to bring your dog in. Jakes Dive Bar is an example. The owner loves labs.

Breck is a ski town. It's good for summer and winter. They have a dog park. There are lots of hiking trails in the area. There is a book called the Summit Hiker that lists them and gives directions to them. You can get this at lots if locations. Most of the trails allow off-leash.
[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 2:41pm PST 
... Coloradocloud 9

I WILL live there one day...
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 5:22pm PST 
I'd second the Colorado notion!
[notify]
Pixie Bell

Is that a ball?

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 8:59pm PST 
I just realized that I've been posting as Gunner instead of Pix! Lol! red face

I love Colorado... I really want to live there. cloud 9

Eta: I did it again!!!!naughty

Edited by author Wed Sep 7, '11 9:01pm PST

[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 9:06am PST 
Hmmm...

What do you pups think of Asheville, NC?
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '11 6:38am PST 
Never been to North Carolina (well, technically I have on a white water rapid trip, but only as the start point to a river in Tennesseebig grin)

But I have been to Colorado. Awesome!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4