GO!

Camp Gone to the Dogs, Vermont

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Sir- Freddrick

Play with me!

Barked: Mon Feb 5, '07 10:02am PST 
Hi,

My mommy heard of a camp called Camp Gone to the Dogs from a friend at the dog park. She went last year and said it was a lot of fun. They have sheep hearding lessons, a lake for us to swin in and lots of other pup activities. Has anyone ever gone to this camp? We would like to go this year but we think it might have a much older crowd then we are use to. Any info?

Woof! dog
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 5, '07 12:26pm PST 
I would say go for it! I am sure it will be a lot of fun no matter what crowd is there!
I went to a WONDERFUL dog camp last summer called Dog Scout Camp, in upper-lower peninsula Michigan, and it was awesome! (www.dogscouts.com is the Dog Scout website if anyone is interested.)
[notify]
Fenway, CGC

Who loves ya- baby?

Barked: Mon Feb 5, '07 2:21pm PST 
I've always wanted to go to that camp. We live in NH and VT is just next door (it's just an upside down state).

I would go no matter what the age. I think more woman go to the camp than men. If you go to their website you can see pictures. You may get a sense as to the age range of people.

If you go, please tell us how it was. Would you go to the summer camp or their fall camp? I think they have more going on in the summer camp.

Good luck.
[notify]