GO!

Missing 24 days in Forest

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

Missy

Miss Mischief

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 12:33pm PST 
Our beautiful baby was missing for 24 days and our first sight of her the day she was found was heartbreaking. Missy had lost 10 kilos (22 pounds) in weight and was so dehydrated needed 3 litres (5 pints) fluid intrduced intravenously. Read Missy's diary and see pictures of her. cry
[notify]
Jett

Sophisticated- Beauty

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 4:21pm PST 
OMD! I am so sorry that happened to her! I am sure you and your family were just heartbroken. Will she be ok?hug
[notify]
Troy

Your home is my- puddle

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 12:32pm PST 
Oh wow!! I'm so sorry she was in rough shape but I'm so happy you found her! That's amazing you found her after so long. Did you think you weren't going to find her? Poor dog. frown
[notify]

quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 8:46am PST 
So glad Missy is home!!!blue dogdog Get better missy
[notify]
rayna

The love pug

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 9:48pm PST 
I am so glad you found her.rayna was lost once to.I know she will be allright now she is home.Lots of hugs and prayershug
[notify]
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 9:56am PST 
Those pics are unbelievable! I got tearylooking at them. What an ordeal that poor baby endured. Thank goodness she's home safe.

We're pullin' for ya, girl. Get well soon. hug
[notify]
Kahuna

Only my cover is- scary. Read my- book.

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 3:51pm PST 
OMJ I felt like balling over her picscry She's so beautiful and sounds like such a love. I would be out of my mind if any of ours went missing (especially are big guys). You must have been beside yourselves with worry. I'm so glad you got your gorgeous girly back.

I've heard strays rarely last more than 6mo's on their own, because of lack of food and disease. Wish more folks understood this and helped them out if ever they see one.

Quite a happy new year for you party
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 8:22pm PST 
OMD-saw her pictures, and can't believe how thin she was! Hope all is well on her road to recovery and What a great way to start out your New Year w/ her safe at home again.
way to go wave hug party
[notify]