GO!

EDGAR OUR DOTD WAS STOLEN

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
nina

little- dog big- life

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 10:39am PST 
when i saw edgar was the dotd and went to his page, i never expected to read the shocking news in his latest diary.
please lets all keep our eyes out for edgar. he is from the twin cities in MN. he is so handsome and unique, i believe he can not be successfully hidden from his distraught mom; surely where ever he goes, people will notice.
excerpt from edgar's page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/186595
The silence in my house is deafening. The hole in my heart keeps aching. I'm sick beyond belief. Edgar is my baby. I miss him more than I could ever express.
If anyone has any information on his location, please call me, Meaghan, at 612-298-9699 or the Brooklyn Center Police Dept - 763-569-3300.

Meaghan, i am praying so hard that edgar will be found and reunited with you. hug

Edited by author Sun Nov 2, '08 10:40am PST

[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 12:25pm PST 
O M D !! We went to his page and read it too, his mum must miss him so much. Eggie you are wanted at home. We hope there is some good news soon.dog
[notify]
Chance

Chance from the- Hood

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 4:02pm PST 
Meaghan, don't lose hope. Talk to everyone in your apartment complex. You never know who saw something. It's devastating. I think the taking of the kennel, food and dish is a good sign. Whoever stole Eggie is planning to take care of him. You will see him again. Let us know when he is back home. You and Eggie are in my prayers.
[notify]

♥Ange- l- Snickers&hea- rts;

~ Life is Good.~

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 10:47am PST 
Our prayers are with you and your family..please post as many pictures on dogster as you can and there is millions of people maybe someone will see him...Lord please watch over Edgar and bring him home to his family!
[notify]
♥Ange- l- Snickers&hea- rts;

~ Life is Good.~

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 10:47am PST 
Our prayers are with you and your family..please post as many pictures on dogster as you can and there is millions of people maybe someone will see him...Lord please watch over Edgar and bring him home to his family!
[notify]
Sunny &- Buster

We like it!

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 12:48pm PST 
We hope you and sweet Edgar are reunited soon. Hang in there hug
[notify]
Max

Lifes a Beach -

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 7:34pm PST 
Our thoughts are with Edgar and his family. Does anyone know if they have contacted the local news stations? It seems with the lack of response from the PD that the news stations would be a great way to get the story out there.
[notify]
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 2:25pm PST 
My mommy cried when she read about Eggie. My paws are crossed in pawrayer for his safe return.
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 5:49pm PST 
hug Is there an update on little Edgar?hughug

...still in my prayers ....hughug
[notify]
Blixa

Mama's Boy and- proud of it!

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 2:02pm PST 
All of us need to post Edgar's information on each and every dog lover's blog we belong to. (I have sent the info. to the Hot Dog Blog and the Itty Bitty Dachshunds Forum.) I also suggest that anyone who lives within a reasonable distance from his home talk with their vet - and the Petsmart vet if you have one in your area - and let them know to be on the lookout for him. I'm sure his owner is doing everything possible to get him back, but she is only one person. I hope a local news station has been willing to run a human interest story on Edgar's theft too. If they haven't, maybe someone out there could contact them and suggest it.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2