GO!

feeling sad, venting

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Muffin

Muffin love- attention and- human food

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 8:47am PST 
Today I feel very sad . Everyday as I take my girls for a walk I watch these 2 cute little husky faces watching us from up above a small patio apartment. another case is the neighbors that have these precious no hair wrinkled dogs that I have never seen them get no love from their owner.Seen a chicken roaming these apartment. I wish I was younger hoping maybe to talk to these owners to offer walks for those beautiful huskies or the black chi that chews on a brown fence, or the white terrier that digs to escape to keep from going stir crazy,and to clean their crusted eyes,or apply protection for their bare skin and noses,or groom the poor lil white maltese that just lays there all matted watching me walking my dogs. So much more sadness I feel as I walk my dogs.Praying for all animals that suffer the ugly hearts of some people. spay and neuter.
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 7:10am PST 
Perhaps if you asked those people, it would call attention to their neglect. It is very sad.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 12:49pm PST 
shrugwhat happened
[notify]

Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:23am PST 
These people around here are mean non educated do not care. I also live alone.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 6:39pm PST 
Can I have the maltese? laugh out loud
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 7:45am PST 
You see these dogs when you are out walking. Has it occurred to you that you're seeing only a tiny slice out of their days? As for the terrier digging, sorry, terriers do not needcto be stir crazy to dig.

Try getting to know your dog-owning neighbors. Things may be very different from what you're assuming, and if there are real issues, you'd be in a much better position to know, and to perhaps make some helpful suggestions.
[notify]
Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:20am PST 
addy this is everyday of all hours of the day and night . I am not saying this just to say it. I have talked to the neighbors. I was venting for a reason but every one is different on how they treat and care for their animals.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 12:02pm PST 
I feel ya. We have neighbors who keep their lab mix and german shepard outside in a small townhouse back yard. I see them on the deck. I'm out enough with my dogs or driving to know I have never seen them walked. My brother and partner and I have talked about it and they have never seen them walked either.

You can see where they have chewed through the deck railing or fence and they have replaced it.

I won't say for sure but it sure seems like they aren't walked. In the 5 years they have been there, I have never seen them outside, but hey...maybe they walked in the middle of the night. shrug
[notify]