GO!

PackLove.com Invites join PACK

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Daysie

Barked: Sun Jul 14, '13 9:04pm PST 
Pack is a brand new up and coming Dog Website split by dog breeds. It is Super Exclusive and currently INVITE ONLY. I have recently become a Pack Leader and have plenty of invitations to give out! Email Me DaysieTheDog@Gmail.com or Comment on this thread if you would like a invite. I am super excited to be apart of this new experience with all my friends at Dogster! If you want more info check out my page PackLove.com/Daysie

Edited by author Fri Jul 26, '13 4:06pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Latte

Barked: Sat Aug 10, '13 6:10pm PST 
Is it too late to ask for an invite? I checked out the website and it looks awesome. smile
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

I eat, therefore- I am.....

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 7:44pm PST 
Hook a lil dog up! puppy
[notify]