GO!

The "Dog of the Day" looks like a cat.

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 2:50am PST 
LOLOL
Another glitch in Dogster?thinking
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 9:04am PST 
Perhaps it's a dog in a cat suit? And a very convincing one at that. BOL! big laugh
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 9:02pm PST 
I Love It!!!!!! Gotta get my Stumpy on therelaugh out loud
[notify]

Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 5:16am PST 
Dog in a cat suit! Now that would be something!! BOL laugh out loud
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 4:24pm PST 
This is an ongoing problem that the tech team has not been able to duplicate because it happens randomly. Please tell me that at least one of you took a screenshot and notified Support?!

**paws crossed**

meditate
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 4:00am PST 
Beasley, I would have, except I'm not really computer savvy. I don't know how. Maybe next time someone else will.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 3:19am PST 
I have no idea how to do that, Beasley, but I will tell you it seems to always be the same cat!
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 5:22am PST 
The only time the cat appears is when I hover my mouse over the community tab. When I do that, it's a black and white cat named Riley, when I click on the picture or community tab, it's a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier named Riley. shrug Anyway, how do you take a screenshot if the mouse arrow has to stay hovering on the community tab in order to see the cat photo? thinking
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 10:53am PST 
Poor Riley is the 11 yr old male wheaten terrior from NH and doesn't even have a cat in his family. In fact he doesn't even have a fur family. He's an only child. What a rip off for the poor little guy.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/31280
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 1:36pm PST 
I grabbed a screenshot this time and sent it off to HQ referencing this thread. Hopefully my photo link works! laugh out loud

Edited by author Wed Jun 26, '13 1:37pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2