GO!

Dog Books

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Thu Jun 13, '13 10:27pm PST 
Haven't been on Dogster in a while, and hoping this is the right thread section to discuss books, but yeah. Anyway, I'm currently reading 2 dog books: "You Had Me at Woof" by Julie Klam, and "Dreaming in Libro" by Louise Bernikow. They've definitely been keeping my attention. I recommend them to the readers out there smile The former is about dog rescuing(Boston Terriers, especially), and the latter is about basically a self-proclaimed "bad woman" becoming better when she takes in a stray Boxer.
Oh! And I recently read Cindy Adams' book, "The Gift of Jazzy". VERY good, in my opinion.
Anyone recommend any others?
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 6:01am PST 
I've read both of those, very entertainingbig grin
First four dog themed books that come to mind-

"What the Dog Did" Emily Yoffe One of the all time funniest dog reads for new owners and seasoned owners alike

"Oogie" Larry Levin Beautiful story of a scarred Dogo and the family that saved him

"One Good Dog" Susan Wilson A high power executive and fighting dog find each other through a big circle of twists and turns

"Until Tuesday" A veteran and Tuesday his service dog...also a commentary on veterans services in America
[notify]