GO!

Anyone else get buried in the blizzard?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 12:24pm PST 
As you can see, Koby is having a blast in the snow. How's everyone else making out?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 1:58pm PST 
We didn't get as much as a lot of people but its still blowing and snowing a bit. Bunny is going to have a blast in the snow during his walk tonightbig grin
[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 2:39pm PST 
Yup!

We got so much snow, my girls don't even know what to do.

HALP!

Unable to navigate the drifts, Fox gives up and rolls in the driveway.
[notify]

Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 3:55pm PST 
I'm in Idaho so we didn't get the pounding the east coast is getting...but we did get 3 inches and wild winds. Stay safe everyone hug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 4:02pm PST 
LOLOLOL Ember..........Thats pretty much what our dogs are doing. I agree Jasper, Hope everyone stays safe.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 4:11pm PST 
NJ and we got pretty bombed, for what we pay in taxes, that the salt trucks should be to the side streets by now grrrrrrr.
But the dogs had a blast. Last year when Sophie was on her own she would walk down to the snowline, do her thing and come in. Today with Callie they were running like deer. I don't know if he ever played in snow before but it was hilarious. He went charging into a snow bank, completely buried himself and came leaping out the top whooooohoooooooo!!!!!!laugh out loud
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 9:37pm PST 
It has not snowed like that in 2 years where I live. We don't even have banks that high cry

It's suppose to do that in the mountains of Colorado.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 12:22am PST 
Peggy would hardly ever want to step on the snow. But as I step outside to drive off to work, I see my neighbor's Corgi's digging through his little snow tunnel. It's actually adorable, but whenever Peggy sees me smiling at the Corgi's cuteness, she barks at me like she were jealous. lol dog
[notify]