GO!

Youtube dog videos and their addictive nature

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:33pm PST 
Oh my dog. Basset Hound videos on youtube are beyond cute and a complete time sucker. I've wasted an hour watching video after video.
Even though I love Saints, and how cute they are, Basset Hound videos on youtube are by and far the cutest.

I've got to be somewhat productive today and that did not help.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 4:03pm PST 
It's not just the dog videos on youtube that are addicting, I just spend the last hour or so watching kitty cat videos on there. A whole lot of videos on Ragdoll cats! I'm not even a cat lover, they're just so darn cute!! cloud 9 big laugh

Edited by author Sun Jan 20, '13 4:09pm PST

[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 8:44pm PST 
Oh, I love Ragdoll kitties.

Youtube trapped me a few years ago into watching puppy videos, which then led me to videos of people getting surprised with puppies as Christmas gifts, which then led to soldiers coming home from Iraq and surprising their families. I must have spent 2 or more hours sitting there letting Youtube boss me around.
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 6:49am PST 
I still don't get how I start on dog videos and always end up in the weird part of youtube an hour or so later.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:16am PST 
O man, the weird part of youtube, been there before and it's a scary place. laugh out loud
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 10:39pm PST 
I can totally relate! I make it a point to at least stop myself from typing the youtube url on the address bar as it will take me a whole hour to realize I should get back to work. laugh out loud
[notify]