GO!

Golden Gate Kennel Club Show

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 8:43am PST 
Anyone in the area going to the Golden Gate Kennel Club Show in San Francisco? It's at the end of this month, Sat-Sun 26&27th.
It's such a great show because of the opportunity to meet hundreds of dogs and talk to breeders. It's almost an entire days activity and I'm torn on whether to go or not.
If you're not there early it gets really crowded and it's not much fun. And I usually take Moose the beach on weekend mornings which I'd hate to deprive him of , but I"d like to go. I guess I could take Moose to the beach in the late afternoon, but there's not as many dogs there that time of day.
Hmmmm, what to do, what to do.
[notify]