GO!

Crazy Pet Products

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 2:03pm PST 
I wonder what those doggie anus censorship tags were called? thinkinglaugh out loud

I read an article about the people who were selling the sticks, it seemed like the idea started out as joke and they went to trade shows and it kind of took off. I'm just surprised people would actually pay for sticks, then again, I'm not really that surprised. laugh out loud
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 2:37pm PST 
The sex toys for dogs are what get me. Aside from being ridiculous, it doesn't seem like the kind of behavior you'd want to be encouraging.

The stick one is pretty good. I guess anything will sell if you market it right.
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 6:44pm PST 
I remember that dog rear cover, it was a gag product-- it's called Rear Gear.

Crazy products- how about the dog poop freezing spray?

Edited by author Mon Dec 10, '12 6:45pm PST

[notify]

Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 6:58pm PST 
I remember seeing recently a "Poop Tent". big laugh It was suppose to keep your dog dry when they go out to the bathroom. The only problem is, you have to walk in the rain to get to it. Then somebody suggested a "Poop Shute". big laughbig laughlaugh out loud
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 7:29pm PST 
Sex toys for dogs are so disturbing!!

Poop freezing spray? What would that be needed for?

Haha, I posted about the Poop Tent in an earlier thread. I should have mentioned it in this thread too. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Edited by author Mon Dec 10, '12 7:33pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 3:40am PST 
Sex toys? That kinda borders on illegal in 48 states territory, doesn't it?

I liked the pants that catch your dog's crap. I saw them on a late night infomercial, classic.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:37am PST 
Rear Gear

Rear Gear, That's it. laugh out loud I couldn't remember the name. I guess they are still available.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:02am PST 
Jackson, it's basically like a doll for the dog, something for them to "get intimate" with. Supposedly the idea is that the dog won't hump your leg if it has something else to go after. Not thinking there'd be any legality issues since it's just designed for the dog's use. (And if people choose to use it that way, better that than a real dog.)
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:36am PST 
Well, that's still gross, and would be horrible to clean. laugh out loud But it has eased my mind somewhat. That isn't quite as bad as what I imagined a dog's marital aid might look like.
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 11:24am PST 
Rear Gear looks like someone hung air fresheners on their dog's butt. Guess they are great conversation starters? laugh out loudlaugh out loud

PooTrap is what the poo catching contraption is called. There's also a commercial! eek

PooTrap Commercial
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3