GO!

Crazy Pet Products

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 11:17am PST 
I recently discovered that you can buy sticks for your dog! Yes, that's right, you can buy real wooden used to be on trees sticks for your dog! laugh out loud The add said you can play fetch or give it as a chew. What's the craziest pet product you've ever seen?

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '12 11:18am PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 12:00pm PST 
Real sticks?!?! I've got to get into that business.big grin

I once saw these poop markers. They were like yellow pylons that you put next to where your dog pooped so you know where the poop is...either to avoid stepping in it or for pick-up later.

Why would you want to carry this plastic thing around when you can just carry bags?
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:34pm PST 
I was thinking the same thing!! laugh out loudlaugh out loud Oh, and the sticks come in a 3 pack! laugh out loud

Can't say that I've ever found poop markers before. They seem really...unnecessary. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 8:44pm PST 
thinkingthinking I've got 11 wooded acres, could be a lucrative adventure! laugh out loud
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 9:02am PST 
Might be worth a shot!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 4:06pm PST 
Oh, I just remembered. My MIL told me about a crazy pet product not too long ago. She told me that there is a product out there that is a poop bag that you strap to your dog's butt so the dog poops in the bag so you don't have to clean up after the dog. shock
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 7:36am PST 
I remember seeing tags one can hang on the dogs tail to cover his anus.
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 10:58am PST 
eekeekeek

What...the..??? Who would buy something like that?? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 3:47am PST 
big laugh BOL, I read an article about crazy products. I think they started out as a joke and then caught on for a little while. I couldn't find the article, if I do I will post a link. (It was a while back though and they may have fallen out of fashion)
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 4:22am PST 
The people who come up with these ideas are geniuses. The people who buy them are not......LOLOLOLOL
We have access to lots of sticks too. I should sell them............LOLOLOL
Some people are just cluless.........big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3