GO!

Dogster's Beware

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 8:12am PST 
OP, did you report them to dogster? My dealings with dogster peeps have been fine, but...I always 'let go' of the check when I mail it, ya never know...so far all good tho.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 10:51am PST 
That just sucks....confused

May the person get shuttle butt for 1 year..........applauseapplause

Hugs & Farts
Thor...wave
[notify]
Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:03am PST 
I have met wonderful people here on Dogster but did get threatened once so we really never know who's hiding behind a keyboard. It's so easy to fall into that type of trap and everyone who loves furs can be easily scammed so please be extra careful.
[notify]

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 3:42pm PST 
I am curious which dogster user it is.

Trusting people is not something I do. I don't trust to a fault. When I sell over the internet I use Ebay. It's much easier for me to trust people on a website with buyer and seller feedback. I have bought many things from individuals through Ebay and have not been burned. One time I bought a snowboard from someone with no feedback, that's a little to risky. I did get the board.

I am sorry this has happened to you. Buying home made special order things is a lot safer on sites like Ebay or Etsy. I have been considering starting an Etsy account. I
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 10:11am PST 
Turner.....your post is very disturbing. Yes, and I too consider many many Dogsters my close friends....

I have been through many many card and gift exchanges over the years...all have worked out wonderfully.

I guess the adage of "one bad apple" CANNOT spoil it all! applies!

big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3