GO!

Dogster's Beware

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 8:15am PST 
Gosh Turner, I'm so sorry that happened to you hug

I too think of the people I speak to on here as friends...

It's sad that there are horrible people who take advantage of friendships :o(

I hope you get it sorted, somehow xxx
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:22am PST 
So sorry this has happened Turner. hughughug
I agree with the rest in that most Dogsters are trustworthy people. It's so sad that there's still that few that would turn to such dishonesty. frown
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 7:49am PST 
hughug

I don't get how people can be like that. Maybe they no longer come on Dogster, but to cash the check and still not do what was asked? That's horrible.

I have had good experiences with exchanges through other dogsters thankfully. Electronic payments seem to be best for situations like these if it can be done.
[notify]

Steele

The Guardian

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 11:43am PST 
So sorry you lost your money to a dishonest person. =( I never understand how people can just lie and have no conscience. Honesty, to me, is one of the most important things. Can take a long time to earn it, and just seconds to destroy it all.

Well what goes around, comes around. :3 That's my philosophy. blue dog
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 1:50pm PST 
I'm sorry that happened to you, Turner. How discouraging. confused
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 5:47am PST 
I am so sorry this happened.

Is it possible something bad happened to this person? I had an Internet friend who quit emailing me. A year later I found out she'd been in an accident and didn't survive.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 9:16am PST 
Sorry you had to go thru that. It's hard enough to tell who your "friends" are in person sometimes, so thru the internet it can be doubly hard. I have been on the oposite end and started an order with out the deposit or shipped with out the balance because it was such a rush and had to chase people for the money or had a sculpture of dog and no home for it.
I am fairly new here and hate to see this, but it seems like a good board so I think I'll stick around.
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 10:40am PST 
I was wondering that, too, Ellie. Though it seems that the other option is most likely. confused

I'm sorry that happened to you, OP. I have trouble trusting anyone I meet online. I consider many people my friends, but I'd be afraid to send them money for this reason.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 7:49pm PST 
I asked about this person on another forum. One that was frequently regularly by a bunch of us. It was confirmed that this person was still "out there" on another social media. I still consider most people on this site wonderful, caring, good people. It just stinks that one person could be so cruel..thinking
[notify]
Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 6:42am PST 
That is the thing with humans...you cant trust every human unlike dogs who you can trust. I hope you get the item somewhere else with a lot less trouble.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3