GO!

Dogster's Beware

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 8:29am PST 
Alright, I know, ultimately this is my fault. I believed someone and of course they failed me. I met another Dogster and through conversations they said they could make a certain dog accessory. That they had made these accessories for years. Other dogsters chimed in an said oooohhh sounds good. Could you make me one. smile So I figured why not? Asked for a price and sent the check. Now 7 months later shock No accessory. No response to p-mails, e-mails, letters, etc... If you can't make the accessory, then return my money. You were quick enough to cash my check,,, I don't get it thinking I know it's my fault naughty I trusted a human to their word. naughty I just needed to vent, I don't like being deceived and I just wanted to warn everyone not to be stupid like me. meditatemeditate
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 8:49am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug Thanks for the heads up,and we are so sorry that someone did this to you. We agree if they can't make the item they should at least refund your money.hugwishesflowers
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 9:29am PST 
Grrrr. People are SOOO RUDE. We had a boarding client stiff us for over $100 this past week. Nice, older gentleman, said he would be RIGHT BACK with the money... never saw him again.
He WILL be hearing from my lawyer, however.
Sorry!!!
[notify]

Lincoln

Huge heart, big- funny clown

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 2:44pm PST 
frown No matter where you go, there is a deceitful, conniver! Never take the blame for a no-good human. You, have to realize this is the world that we live in, and we ALL have to watch out for this kind of shyster. Thank you for alerting the rest of us--it is appreciated. dog
[notify]
ARCHMX Asher RL1X RL2X RL3X RL

we will dance in- the ring without- words

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 3:54pm PST 
That is just awful. I consider so many Dogsters my friends and I can't imagine doing that to a friend.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 6:25pm PST 
I agree with Asher. I hope it's no one who frequents Dogster. I would hate to think someone who I consider a friend did this to another Dogster Friend. confusedthinking
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 7:16pm PST 
I am so sorry it came to this for you. I DO understand.

I also know you did everything you could to find out if something had happened and there had been a reason.

You are not foolish. We all choose to trust after we have allowed time to pass and that person seems worthy of our trust.

3 years ago we got "taken" by a dogster for alot of money.... I dont think we were naive.. we are both pretty streetwise.... It could have been worse.... but you feel so dumb.

I refused to let it sour me... I have made wonderful true friends here.

Just once in a very big while... we get it wrong no matter how careful we are.

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 7:59pm PST 
Yikes!!! Most people here are so kind and honest! Did you report them??
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 9:29pm PST 
Thanks guys! It was someone who is a constant, or was a constant, on Dogster. I considered that person a friend, guess I was wrong. shrug Now I'm out the money and still have to find someone to make the requested item. naughty I agree, I consider those I interact with my friends, that's why I enjoy Dogster so much. Don't worry one bad apple won't spoil it for me way to go Sarah, there really is nobody to "report" it to. Besides an attorney, I have the persons address and they don't live too far. However, with my temper I will get arrested for something stupid. Live and learn, hopefully I can pass the word and prevent it from happening to others... to those who are real friends here! way to go
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 9:53pm PST 
So sorry you got scammed. frown 99% of forum using dogsters are absolutely trustworthy, I'm sorry you did a deal with one who wasn't. frown Have they been around since the deal or just disappeared?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3