GO!

Does anyone else have issues with pop up ads on this site?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 10:31am PST 
Sooo. Kolbe, I could perhaps shut off flash in my IE 9 and it would stop them???? I don't use it for much anyway cuz our internet is soooo sllloooooowwwwwww.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 6:05pm PST 
I have the pop up blocker on and they come up anyway. shrug
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:09am PST 
You could try it -- it's possible they have Javascript-based "backup" ads when Flash is not installed on someone's machine, but I don't know how common that is. I haven't had a banner ad job in the last 5 years, so I'm certain some things have changed since then.

Kali which browser and ad blocker are you using? Is it possible these popups are not from the site, but from malware on your machine?
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 7:51am PST 
Chrome, adblock plus. way to go
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2