GO!

Dogs, Digital Cameras and Vacations

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 12:24pm PST 
I have a smaller Nikon digital camera. Its ok but i would really love a professional camera. My mom bought one not that long ago but has no clue how to use it. naughty She wont let me touch it either. I can get some pretty good pictures with my camera but always wanted a better one. I usually take a bunch of action shots like when at the beach or park, but i always forget the dang camera red facered face everyone says this would be a great shot but i cant shoot it with no camera. big laugh
I think this weekend im going to take some more, thanks Turner now im in the camera mood. happy dance
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 8:19pm PST 
I just got my new Nikon point and shoot S6200. I actually think my pictures aren't too bad. Gotta play with the new camera (like THAT will be tough) and see what I can get. I would love a SLR camera one day, maybe when I retire and have time to really get out there and take some pictures...thinking
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2