GO!

Stray Dog Drags a Severely Injured Woman 100 Feet to Get Help

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

S

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 12:39pm PST 
Check out this amazing video!

Hero Dog
[notify]
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 4:56am PST 
What an awesome dog!Well worth watching.
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 1:14pm PST 
That is so amazing! At first I thought that was a stand-in dog they had just for filming what had happened, but that was so awesome when it turned out to be the actual dog that had found and rescued the lady! So cool he is being trained to be a search and rescue dog too, he really is a Hero. applause
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 1:59pm PST 
Saw that on Facebook the other day, actually brought a tear to my eye. And such a gorgeous dog too!
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 5:21pm PST 
Wow what a powerful story!! I am in awe at the dog he truley is a hero!! little angel
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 6:16pm PST 
He just proves my opinion on dogs. They are smarter than we give them credit for. I wonder where he came from? That woman was very lucky that he came along. What a great story! applause Good news is always welcome.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 9:42pm PST 
Good thing the dogs good intentions weren't mistaken as an attack or some around here would have shot it.

Kali- I agree dogs are much smarter than they are given credit for being. We the "so called" higher intelligence could learn alot from them.
[notify]
Kodiak

The cheese ninja

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 10:13pm PST 
Who is chopping onions in here??
[notify]