GO!

The sweetest picture of dog an human

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 11:17am PST 
19 year old dog and man
19 year old dog sleeping on a man while in the water this article about the photo was in the HP and on facebook for me this morning. It brougt a tear to my eye. Apparently the dog is 19 years old and the owner takes him into the lake to help his arthritis and the dog falls asleep on him
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 1:00pm PST 
Thanks, Tag! Such a gorgeous photo, I love the expression on both of their faces...brought tears to my eyes, too. I'll second the vote for sweetest dog/human pic ever. cloud 9
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 5:18pm PST 
Love it!!1
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 7:06pm PST 
Very Sweet. You can tell how much they love and trust each other.hug
[notify]
Chloe

Honey Bear

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:28pm PST 
This photo is so beautiful! I've been seeing it circulate for about a week, and every time I see it I get a little weepy!
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 7:58am PST 
Even humans are lucky to be treated that well at the end of our days when we're in pain...We should all be so lucky.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 10:16am PST 
Some pictures speak volumes, this is one that does. This picture proves how some humans can love and go to whatever lengths it takes for their dogs. Our dogs have given us so much devotion and unconditional love that it just seems right that we do right by them. Love this picture! big hug
[notify]
Dexter *CGC- silver*

If it moves - Herd it!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 1:38pm PST 
I absolutely love these pics... I read an article a couple of days ago about Scheop and his owner... It's such a lovely story...

And the best part is, loads of anonymous followers and readers of the story have sent Scheop the latest arthritis gadgets, treatments and other things to help the gorgeous doggy puppy

One lady even paid thousands of dollars for Scheop to get the latest course of laser surgery...

It's just an amazing story puppy
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 1:51pm PST 
Love it.cloud 9

They showed it on the news while I was on vacation and said it was in Lake Superior. Some online sources said the lake was "warm" due to heat. I beg to differ! My toes about dropped off from the cold water of Lake Superior. Lake Superior and warm do not go together!

But, it might have been a really hot day, so the cool water probably felt really good.
[notify]