GO!

Detroit Rapper Calicoe Shows off his Dog "fighting" Operation

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 5:02pm PST 
What a moron... And there was a woman there at the end of the video. How any woman could associate herself with a guy like that is beyond me. I hope he goes to jail for a loooooooong time!
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Lilo

Support bully- love. Ban BSL.

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 5:43pm PST 
There were roosters, too, that are believed to be fighting roosters. Sad, sad situation all around. frown

I saw on FB, however, that the FBI raided him and took the dogs. I didn't notice if there was any word on the roosters. It said charges are in the works. So, the good news is that his idiocy has gotten him caught.

Click
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 8:19pm PST 
I do have to wonder if he made the video to get the same attention that Vick did...he referred to him in the video and Vick is still making money even after all the legal stuff went down, maybe he thinks it is a fast track to fame?thinking Still an idiot either way.naughty

I have been wondering about the roosters as well. From what I have heard of roosters that have been used for fighting, they usually have to be put down as that is all they will do and are not safe. Anyone else know what happens to fighting roosters?

Edited by author Fri Jul 13, '12 8:19pm PST

[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 9:19pm PST 
According to the inmate population at the prison I work for - the consensus is he deserves to be locked up - because he's STUPID! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud And that's inmates talking about him!

Like I said, send him to ME.... meditatemeditatemeditatemeditate
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 1:29pm PST 
lol Turner.

At least those animals are out of there. Even if they weren't being fought, they don't deserve to live in those conditions.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 11:14am PST 
A few months ago, there was a big rooster fighting bust not far from me. All ~800 roosters were euthanized.
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 11:27am PST 
Good thing so many criminals really are this stupid.

naughty
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 11:40am PST 
Turner- Hoping they will send him to you,afterall dog fighting is a federal crime. Perhaps you could find someone to help you get him assigned to your prison.
Poor Pupscry Glad the place was raided.
BTW: When he escapeswink Flika has a large lime pit.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2