GO!

We need a "Breed Guess" forum category!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 11:39am PST 
I am not sure where to post this, so I am sorry if this is in the wrong category...

About 2 years ago, I sent a suggestion to HQ about putting a category for these types of questions, and got a response that they would consider it, but nothing has happened.

Anyway, I think it would be absolutely awesome to have one of the forum categories be "Dog Breed Guess" or something along those lines, where people can come and ask what breeds their dogs is, or what breeds a dog is. Right now, there is not really a category for this and we have to ask this in the "Choosing the right dog" or "Puppy" category.

I do tend to ask a lot of questions having to do with "What breeds is this dog?" and would love to have a category that would actually fit these questions.

Anybody with me?

I hope they take my suggestion into consideration! smile
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 12:21pm PST 
I'm with you! I've been wanting to see what people thought Twister was (my guess is BC mix), but I haven't really wanted to post on the forums we have. I have done posts for rescues I needed a label for (since they would be under 'rescues' anyhow), but I don't really want to take up a lot of room on other forums for a ton of 'guess my breed' threads, so I think a forum of it's own would be great!smile
[notify]