GO!

College, working and owning a dog.

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 7:50am PST 
Well this fall i will be attending university to get my batchelors degree in social work. It was easier when i attended the community college because it was right down the road. 2 days a week i would go straight from work to school and be home by 730ish with plenty of time to walk Kashmir and still do homework if needed to be. Well this fall the university is about 30 mins away and i will be commuting. My worries are that i wont have enough time to come home and walk her before class because they start right after work. So i will be going straight from work to school and wont be home until around 10ish or so. I will only have 3 classes 3 days a week which isnt so bad, but im worried with all this work and school i wont be able to spend as much time with her as i should be. I can still walk her and play with her on the days i dont have school but im just worried because she isnt used to me not being around. We do live with my parents who help take care of her when i am not there and have another dog to keep her company. Any advice to balance all this?
[notify]