GO!

What's up with Dogster?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 7:50am PST 
I am getting really sick of the issues loading photos... that DANG message is getting REALLY old, I hate that word anyway.
I shrink my photos down to about 80K so they should not have issues loading!!!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 12:46pm PST 
Oh, I know, Toto. Sometimes I wonder if the way they worded that message was designed to enrage.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 5:37pm PST 
I've had issues loading the pictures too. I just keep loading it until it works. confused I miss the old Dogster.frown
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 9:36pm PST 
As well as writing to HQ through Contact... PLEASE go voice the problems here.....

Dagster and Catster ALL PAWS BULLETIN in the BOLO thread

This thread isnt monitored... that thread IS for any problems...
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 12:56am PST 
well it's good a kittie shows up lol...always thought we should be able to play with tha kitties hi5
[notify]
Prada

Are you sure its- not all about- me??

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 2:05pm PST 
I was having the same problems, also wondering how a dairy of the day pic can be one that has not been written since 09 and even saw one 07.... wow....
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 4:06pm PST 
Where can I post/Who can I contact to complain about some of the recent blog posts on the home page? I have been really disappointed in some of the blog posts lately.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2