GO!

Hawk Drops Puppy From The Sky!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri May 18, '12 8:17pm PST 
eekeekeekeek

Read the story here.
Link
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat May 19, '12 7:57am PST 
Something seriously does not add up.... I have been a Falconer for 25 years plus...

The pup would have had HOLES .. talon holes in it had it been picked up by a hawk.... it would have been dead... not least to say injured from hitting the ground or being grasped ... those talons break bones with their grip.. which... they have no control over mitigating incidently....

Hmmmmmmmm ......something definately not ringing true.

Glad at least the pup is safe.... but doubting the way it arrived !
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Sat May 19, '12 5:08pm PST 
However they got it, he is a cute pup and I'm glad they are taking care of him! The lady did say there were talon marks on him, and she owns two hawks herself so I suppose she would know how they would look too.
[notify]