GO!

New Dog. Breed Finder

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Baily- Agility- crazy!

I LOVE AGILITY- RUN FAST AND RUN- FAIR

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 11:37am PST 
Thank you. I tryed could not find any frown
[notify]
Maggie

Wiggle-Butt

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 11:54am PST 
hey Bailey, you tried Petfinder? I'm really surprised you didn't see anything, because when I do a search for "Australian Shepherd" in Seattle, WA (I don't know your exact location, so I guessed Seattle) there are LOADS of Aussies that come up. Here's a link to my search results:
Aussies in WA on Petfinder

I don't know if you're anywhere near Burlington, but this guy is so frikken adorable, and already has some training:
Joey Beans

Or this lovely youngster in Lynwood:
Sky

They're really quite common in rescue in the Northwest, both because they're a very popular breed here, but because they're really cute and people who really shouldn't have a herding breed get one and then are overwhelmed. I know you are pretty active and do a lot of training with Bailey, so I think an Aussie would probably work for you, but for many people they're just too much.

Edit: the Australian Shepherd Club of America has a nice Finding an Aussie help page as well, check it out.

Edited by author Fri May 4, '12 12:04pm PST

[notify]
Baily- Agility- crazy!

I LOVE AGILITY- RUN FAST AND RUN- FAIR

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:10pm PST 
IDK why I guess I was looking at the wrong thing lol. Ok so Joey Beans looks PERFECT for me. Its just 1 problem......... We have to wait until we move. (My moms moving befor me I am gonna finish the school year out while staying with a friend) OMG lol I am sorry just really hoping my mom will say yes to him. He's Beautiful. My mom would not really want the other 1 because (Of his fur color or that hes not trained) *Rolls Eyes* I dont mind one if its not trained. lol There awesome breeds!!! I do live in the seattle aria but we are moving to the tri cities soon...... Keeping my fingers crossed to see what my mom says. Yes they are the perfect breed for me. I do a LOT of training with bailey She is just sometimes unwilling to work with me lol. She is more of a "I don't care just pet me" Kinda dog she is more of a family pet that perfers to play with the kids and relax in the sun then anything else kinda dog. Sorry I kinda have my hopes high for this dog.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2