GO!

McDonalds Ad...

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 3:01am PST 
I haven't seen a post for this, so I thought I'd start one. Has anyone else heard the ad for McDonalds McBites? Part of it says that "petting a stray PIT BULL is risky..." While that may be, petting ANY stray dog is risky. Why single out a breed?

Just curious to hear what y'all think about this...
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:45am PST 
I haven't seen it. Looked on Youtube and couldn't find it either. If anyone has a link to viewing it I would like to see it. Sounds disgusting that they would say that about Pit Bulls, shrug
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:54am PST 
Found it!

Here is the radio ad if anyone wants to have a listen. way to go
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 8:24am PST 
The ad had now been pulled. A 1-800# was flooded by so many calls that it was overwhelmed. Very disappointed in McDs cry
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 10:59am PST 
Well, I know where I'm not going to be eating anymore.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:28pm PST 
bad bad bad McD! naughtynaughtynaughtynaughty
[notify]
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:55pm PST 
Disappointed in McD. And I'm ticked that I tried these yesterday.
FYI - they were crappy.
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 9:12pm PST 
Have you seen the Youtube video of the little boy sitting next to his pit with a sign that says he loves his pit and the title of the video is "Hey McDonald's I'm Luvin' Pit".

way to goapplause
[notify]
Gunther

Giant Shih Tzu

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 8:30am PST 
Ugh. They could have gotten the effect they wanted SO much more effectively if they just said, "Petting a wild animal.. RISKY!" Petting a stray "Pitbull" isn't necessarily risky in every situation. Stray dog, could have worked I guess. But wild animal works the best in this case.
[notify]
Handsome- Goes- Vertical- CGC, RN

Punish the deed,- not the breed!

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 5:37pm PST 
If anyone is on Facebook there is a great group about the whole deal. Lots of photos and links! Had TONS of fans within HOURS and has actually been helping to get pitties adopted. I think it's called Pit Bulls Against McDonalds.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2