GO!

Ahahaha! Explaining to a preschooler

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:55am PST 
My daughter was sitting on the couch watching her favorite show and Luke was on the large ottoman near her. All of a sudden, my daughter screams, "MOOOOM! Help Luke! There's something wrong with him!". I whirl around to see Luke scratching behind his ear and giving a birds-eye view of his...ahem...excited state. My daughter is staring and horrified that there is something wrong with her dog. I had to explain that it was normal and just happens sometimes when boy dogs are excited. She obviously wasn't happy about all this and waved her finger at him and said, "You, just calm down, right now, mister". big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Feb 2, '12 8:11am PST 
laugh out loud That's funny. big laughbig laugh
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Feb 2, '12 9:46am PST 
baaaaaaahahahaha big laugh
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 9, '12 5:35am PST 
That is sooo cute!!! Ijust love the innocence of little ones. My daughter had a similar problem when my granddaughter met her baby brother for the first time. I was with my daughter when she delivered her son and her daughter came in just a short time later with my husband and my daughter was changing the new babies diaper,my granddaughter had never seen boy parts before,stuck out her finger,touched her baby brothers parts and said,"YUCK,I don't like that." My husband commented to my daughter,"Let's all hope she feels that way until she's through with college."big laugh She wasn't even two at the time so we are still hoping!big grin
[notify]